We've all been living, working and running our businesses in the shadow of COVID-19 for several months now and, while economic recovery will take time, every business needs to have a plan.
That's why we've created our own COVID-19 Business Rebound program; designed to help small and medium businesses address the most important short-term issues to maintain stability and get back on track.
Business Rebound is about understanding:
- JobKeeper redefined: who is eligible for payments through to 28 March 2021 (business owners and employees)
- Cash flow forecasting: make sure your business can keep going.
- Budgeting: knowing what you can and can’t afford to do.
- Expense management: helping you minimise financial wastage.
- Debt management: make sure your customers pay you what you’re owed.
We'll continue to update our COVID-19 business resources below, but in the meantime feel free to contact your Adviser at The Peak Partnership if you'd like to chat.