ADVICE. CLARITY. DIRECTION.
Welcome to The Peak Partnership website.
By browsing and using our website, you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions of use. In conjunction with our Privacy Statement, these terms and conditions of use determine how you should use our website.
- The information contained in this website is for your general information on matters of interest only and is subject to change without notice.
- The information in the website should not be used as a substitute for accounting, taxation, legal or other professional advice. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional advisor from The Peak Partnership.
- The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this website.
- Accordingly, the information on this website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering accounting, taxation, legal or other professional advice and services.
- While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, The Peak Partnership is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
- All information in this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will The Peak Partnership, its related entities, or the directors, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Certain links in this website connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom The Peak Partnership has no control. These links are provided for your convenience, and The Peak Partnership makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites, nor do these links imply that we endorse any third-party websites.
This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in The Peak Partnership’s governing Client Engagement Agreement. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or telephone +61 7 3360 9888 and permanently delete this message.